eader

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tomorrow is My Birthday and I Have Just One Wish

Birthday Cake CupcakeImage by clevercupcakes via Flickr


I never tell my age. Why should I? I believe that a woman who will tell her age will tell everything.
~Mary Kay Ash
Yes, it is true, tomorrow is my birthday. In lieu of the presents and cards from my family and friends, I am asking them to make donations to The Gerald E. Keerbs Memorial Fund.

I'm inviting you to celebrate my birthday with me too.


On Father's Day 2009, I decided to raise $1,000 for the Alzheimer's Association through the tribute I create for my Dad at the Alzheimer's Association website. Click here to visit my tribute: The Gerald E. Keerbs Memorial Fund. I would welcome your help in reaching this goal.

I know that times are tough. Unfortunately, tough times mean donations to charity decline as well. More than ever, your favorite charity needs your help right now. In these tough times, please consider making a "micro donation" of $1, $5 or $10---it's the new way to give and show that you care!

You can read my post about my hero, my Dad, by clicking here.


I'll be writing about my hopes and intentions for the future tomorrow.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


Creative Commons License

Like this post? Then please...


Submit it to your favorite social sites.




Share it with PrintFriendly alternatives.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Reply to this post